Thursday, July 5, 2007

How to find a clean Toilet when on the road


New technology is so cool that when you're on the road you can now find a clean toilet through your cell phone.

MizPee.com finds the closest, cleanest toilet and gives you entertaining reading material once you get there. Since the service is cell phone-based, it's always with you, when you really need it.

After you have finished your own, uh, personal business, you may want to check out what deals there are at businesses in the area. MizPee has plenty of promotions from a variety of businesses.

12 comments:

A Heimishe said...

I guess they called the site MIZ (Mizpee.com) because men don't need to find a toilet when they are on the road.. or at least men don't care for a clean toilet.

Y.Y. said...

how you find these funny stuff?

A Heimishe said...

How to find those? by reading technology news :) who ever thought finding a toilet would be a part of new technology.

Anonymous said...

ah chiddush!

A Heimishe said...

Hey Shmuck, You don't think it's a chiddush? What, you have a better idea to find a clean toilet? lol

fashionista cat in a zero gravity shoe-store said...

I'm a female (pretty obvious, isn't it?), so I always carry individually sealed sanitizing towels, paper seat covers (with a waxed side), moisturized toilet paper and refreshing towels (lemon fragrance) on me.

Anonymous said...

i reall got a kick out of this one

ggggg said...

cool. I added you to my blogroll.

Pragmatician said...

Brilliant invention,
I can't tell you how badly this service is needed worldwide.

chaverah said...

cool stuff!

Sara with NO H said...

Is this for real? I think I'm going to add the number to my phone...good to have handy!

Anonymous said...

on a long road trip, some times when we make a toilet stop, wifey comes out with that look on her face, i dont even ask, i just drive on to the next one