Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Frielichen Chanukah

Happy Chanukah to all.

Thanks for checking out my blog. I have decided to create this blog so I can talk about anything that comes on my mind like many of us in the heimishe world who have many things on our minds but can't talk about it with any of our local friends or family but we can share it with strangers.

I think this would be a good way to release some of the pressure that I have had on my mind lately. I would also encourage anyone and everyone to do the same.

In the same time I would like to invite everyone, feel free to post a reply on my blog on anything I post. But I would like to ask everyone that I am human being too and I do have feelings so please limit the criticism and use as much encouragement as possible and I am sure that everyone reading this blog will enjoy encouragement over criticism.

Like I said above I have create this for my own purposes but I wouldn't mind other people to enjoy them as well. I will do my best to make sure you all enjoy reading it.

Please come back to visit my blog as I would be blogging quite often at least that is my goal.

If you have any suggestions/comments that you would like to tell me about feel free to email me.

A Heimishe

No comments: