Sunday, December 24, 2006

Yes, it happened - It is me...

Oh... my... gosh...

Here is my Chanukah story. I have been very busy running around this past week as it was right before the holiday (Christmas) season plus every night another Chanukah party and it got me really exhausted so I decided to take a break on Shabbos and relax a little. But here comes a familiar face walking over to me and we start chatting a little about blogging, I knew that she had been reading some blogs but did not know she had a blog and neither did she know that I have my blog. So we chatted for a few minutes when she asked a question which shocked me... ARE YOU "A HEIMSHE" on Blogger? my response first was, no it's not me but I am very bad with faking so I said you got me.. we have met again during shabbos and as I was I could see she was shocked as much as I was but I have decided whatever happened, happened and I am not going to change a thing.. I will be blogging as I did the days before and if she does not like it then there is a comment area where she can comment on my right/wrong doings..

Here is the familiar face I would have not wanted to come across Shy-shygirl.blogspot.com but I guess it's meant to be. All I can say about "Shy" she's a sweet lady and she is a very well liked person by her friends and family, well respected and that's the way she will always be.

"Shy, you can read and post on my blog and I won't stop you. You were concerned that I might be afraid to post, now that someone who knows me is watching my post. I will tell you that much, you can read my posts and if you disagree with me there is the comment area where you can go ahead and leave your comments about your disagreement (keep in mind that me being the poster I have the option to delete your comment, kidding). I am not the "farfrimte" Chassidishe yingerman that I should be afraid someone to know my inner feelings or anything that I say or do on blogs or anywhere around. But I will not go and publicize who I am so all my friends and family members should come check out all I got to say."

Here is what I have to say to all of you out there reading this, When you're blogging keep in mind that someone might be watching you. All it took is one post for "Shy"to figure out who I am and the same could happen to anyone, you might not even know they're blogging at all.

14 comments:

A Heimishe said...

LOL. Like I said I got no issues here and anything you read is fine with me. I will go ahead and keep on blogging here and say anything on my mind.. I hardly get to meet you anyways so that's not an issue either lol again.

Y.Y. said...

awwwwwwww so emotional pass me a tissue

A Heimishe said...

Y.Y. thank you for sharing our emotionalism. lol

Joseph said...

...and I declare you husband and wife!

A Heimishe said...

LOL Yosi.

Anonymous said...

wow! thats a story, emotional, surprise, a bloggers nightmare, with a good ending.

i wish you hatzlocha

A Heimishe said...

Thanks Chosid, that's exactly right "A bloggers nightmare, with a good ending."

chaverah said...

wow, how interesting! I am speechless right now.

A Heimishe said...

Chaverah, I was speechless on Shabbos but now I am doing just fine :)

Happy Huband said...

kEEP WRITNG DESPITE THIS UNUSUAL SITUATION
ANYWAY COME OVER FOR HOT SHWARMA AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT KOSHER SEX

Happy Huband said...

sHY THAT IS SO NICE OF YOU. yOU ARE A GOOD WOMAN

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Wow cool how she figured you out.

Sara with NO H said...

I have a few people who look at my blog that I know. Including, and get this, my mom! b"h she's never commented. At least not yet...

A Heimishe said...

Shwarma, I will keep on writing but now I am writing it with a different feeling..
I love Shwarma שווארמה.. What's Kosher Sex? with a blanket? ;)

Mom, it is intresting how she figured me out. That shows us that we have to watch what we say.

Sara, how does it feel having your mother watching your blog I guess you can't write everything personal that comes on your mind, I and I guess many of us use the blog as for a way to express anything that's personal that we don't feel like telling out Friends and Family members..