Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hiya People, Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I know I can get attacked for actually saying “Merry Christmas” because I am Jewish my self, but…Merry Christmas! Speaking of, when did we all get so damn sensitive? I guarantee the idiot who decided that we are not allowed to wish someone “Merry Christmas” celebrates Christmas himself (not working on Chirstmas). I promise you this: no one who celebrates Chanukah, Kwanzaa, or any other form of fake Christmas could give a poop if I wish someone a Merry Christmas. In fact, I bet they like it.

When did we get so damn sensitive? It has come to a point that I don’t mention other races, because I don’t know what title is politically correct this week.

When did we all get so damn sensitive? I don’t talk about politics, because I fear that I may say something that leans right, and people will assume that I am a jerk who supports killing Muslims.

When did we all get so damn sensitive? I can no longer open a door for a woman, because that would mean that I am a misogynist who thinks women can’t open a door on their own.

When did we all get so damn sensitive? Maybe it was when men started getting their hair cut at the same place their wife did. Yup, I think that’s it!

Well, I am going to make it my mission in the upcoming year to change this. I am going to start by wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

7 comments:

smb said...

I know what you mean about people saying happy holidays instead of merry christmas and the whole politically correct business. people are so afraid of offending people. And so they always change things in order to be more polite.

A Heimishe said...

SMB, that's right. Marry Christmas!

yingerman said...

l'chaim to you too!

A Heimishe said...

L'Chaim!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srA4ZXeJ8XQ

Y.Y. said...

cool it dude keep positive dont take it personal life is to short

Y.Y. said...

cool it dude keep positive dont take it personal life is to short

A Heimishe said...

oh, I am cool.. I just need to release it sometimes.. lol